Palm Beach Liquor License
Resources for acquiring a Liquor License in Palm Beach County.
Types of Palm Beach Liquor Licenses
1APS – Beer (package Sales only)
2APS – Beer and Wine (Package Sales Only)
1COP – Beer (Package and Consumption)
2COP – Beer and Wine (Package and Consumption)
3PS – Beer, Wine and Spirits (Package Sales Only)
4COP – Beer, Wine, and Spirits (Package and Consumption)
11C – Beer, Wine, and Spirits (Consumption Only)
SRX – Special Restaurant License (Limitations Apply)
Restaurants that qualify must have more than 4000 square feet (under permanent cover), 200 seats, and at least 51% of revenue coming from food.
Instructions for getting a Palm Beach Liquor License
1. Get a zoning approval document from your local governing body.
2. Get health approval for safety and sanitation from either the Division of Hotels and Restaurants or the County Health Authority
3. Get fingerprints from PearsonVue
4. Give you Social Security #
6. provide a sketch of the business location
7. Get a certified copy of your arrest disposition (if applicable)
8. Fill out the Liquor License Application
9. Mail or walk in your application to the Florida Alcohol Beverage Control
FloridaLiquorLicense.com offers a consulting an expediation process for people looking to obtain original Palm Beach Liquor Licenses, licenses pertaining to Beer and Wine. FloridaLiquorLicense.com has a staff of proven professionals who have time and again helped hundreds of clients to get their license from the government in a quick and worry-free manor.
BUY OR SELL
If you are looking to buy or sell a Palm Beach Liquor License please connect to one of the following pages
If you are looking to buy a Palm Beach Liquor License, please connect to our BUY page
If you are looking to Sell a Palm Beach Liquor License, please connect to our SELL page